Stashbusting Sewalong

I, Vanessa, commit to using 6 pieces of stash fabric.


I know I'm a bit late in joining this challange, but it sounds like fun! I need to use up my stash because I do not have room to buy anymore fabric. I have forced myself to limit my fabric to what can fit in a single storage tub. Our apartment is small and storage is limited. I can't buy anymore until i clear out space from what I already have.

   

Here's my stash, and my swatches on the side too.

A majority of this stash is costumey fabric, like stretch velvet and curly fake fur. I don't have specific plans for certain fabrics, so I'll just see how it goes.  I've never done a sew along or a sewing challenge, so I'm just gonna dive right in. I don't know if I'll be able to keep to a schedule (I'm already late on the Itty Bits from January) but i'm pretty confident I'll have all the projects sewn eventually.

Popular Posts